Call out for interested students – events / online Art & Environment programme:
- Visit lesser known projects and non-art venues (not the big galleries)
- Meet other creative people and share ideas across disciplines
- Think about ecology in relation to creative arts and design
- Recording experiences and processes (image, sound, text…)
- Share creative tools
- Challenge your creative thinking; generate ideas and new ways of working
- Co-learn with plants, micro-cultures, art & design and science
- Nurture a peer support culture
This is a pilot program and we are inviting interested students to come forward and help us shape this.
Register your interest in attending upcoming events on site and online here.
See the study event diary for confirmed events.
Interested to volunteer or contribute ideas to help shape future Arts & Environment program? Contribute to the forum discussion.
Read what we got up to previously
Sat 27 April: Will take place at Darwins House.
Sun 28 April: Will take place at the South London Botanical Institute.
To register an interest in attending complete the booking form here.
Please note there will be a £10 booking fee for this event.
To be confirmed
E – meet – 1 hour online session
Last week of May 2019 tbc
Register interest via Doodle poll
June 15 & 16 2019
Art & Environment Weekend 2: (2 x tutors)
Kings Cross area. Venues tbc:
Skip Garden https://www.wildlondon.org.uk/reserves/camley-street-natural-park
Autumn — Winter 2019
Alternate months: Visit & E-meet. Including return visits to Yorkshire Sculpture Park and Phytology, South London
Spring — Summer 2020
Alternate months – Visits & E-meets, including return visits to Kings Cross: Welcome collection / arts catalyst / Calthorpe and South London Botanical Institute
To help shape the rest of the programme please go online on the student forums and get involved in the discussion.