MA Applications Open – October 2021/2022 Intake
Applications are now open to study the two year, part-time MA Fine Art and MA Graphic Design courses for the 2021/2022 October intake.
Through online delivery the courses are accessible to anyone who, because of work, caring or family commitments, would not otherwise be able to consider studying at a higher degree level. Both courses are delivered primarily by e-learning technologies, incorporating online seminars and peer group discussion. Through varied teaching approaches, such as lectures, seminars, tutorials and critiques as well as one-to-one tutorial support, you’ll benefit from the expertise of core course tutors.
All applicants are required to complete the application form and should be able to claim a minimum of 50 points of the entry criteria*, providing evidence where possible;
- Degree in any subject (40 points)
- Degree in the visual arts (50 points)
- Evidenced experience of working in any relevant creative industry or context. For example, as a practicing Fine Artist (50 points)
- Higher National Diploma/Foundation degree or equivalent in Art (30 points)
- Higher National Certificate or equivalent in Art (20 points)
- A-Level Art or equivalent (10 points)
*Other experience or learning, whether certified or not, will be considered on an individual basis. Review the minimum IT and English Language requirements for all OCA courses here.
Applicants will also submit a written statement between 500 – 1000 words about why you wish to study an MA with OCA and your aspirations for the course, and a recent portfolio of artwork (within the last two years).
The deadline to submit is 30th July 2021 and both courses are scheduled to begin October 2021.
Find out more about our MA courses through the links below, where you can also submit an application form. For further information, submit an enquiry form here.