OCA creative challenges: Introduction to stop motion animation.
This is the first weekly workshop as part of OCA Creative Challenges campaign. Work your way through the slideshow below or download the PDF for later. This is a basic introduction suitable those looking for a new challenge or something to keep the kids entertained.
For this challenge you will need:
- A Camera, smartphone or tablet
- A rig to keep your device steady if you can set one up
- Appropriate software &/or application, such as Adobe After Effects or Dragonframe, OCA recommends ‘Stop Motion Studio’ (free)
- A range of everyday objects
- A space to work that will not be disturbed or moved.
Don’t forget to share your creations with the OCA community – #WeAreOCA. Next week we will introduce Storytelling so watch this space!