Our trustees give their time freely and provide a broad spectrum of insights and skills, providing overall stewardship of the OCA. Here are details of the OCA’s Board of Trustees.
- (Very Reverend) Peter Bradley (Chair), Dean of Sheffield and Chair of the Cathedral’s Archer Project Charitable Trust, the largest charity in the South Yorkshire region working with the homeless.
- Cathy Baxandall, Company Secretary of Marshalls plc and a board member of Yorkshire Youth and Music.
- (Professor) Patsy Cullen, former Director of Learning and Teaching at York St John University and former Head of Learning Resources at the National Arts Education Archive at Bretton Hall. She is a Board Member of the Museums, Libraries and Archives Council and a member of the HEFCE Disability Monitoring Panel.
- Helen Dingle, Director of Finance at Sheffield University, with overall responsibility for all aspects of financial control and reporting within the University. Helen is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Karan Green, Educational Consultant and former Chief Executive of the Open College Network
- Simon Hill, Group Managing Director Vidar Media
- Professor Muriel Robinson, former Vice-Chancellor, Bishops Grosseteste University